4.21.2013

Outgoing mail of Monday, April 22, 2013

Tomorrow I'll sent out this letter to my penpal Angie. Hope she'll get it soon. It's a new envelope, a bit bigger than normal too. It's made out of a mapcard.


But I also wrote a lot of postcards that are going out tomorrow! :)
An official Postcrossing postcard going to Germany
An official Postcrossing postcard going to Ukraïne
An official Postcrossing postcard going to the Netherlands
An official Postcrossing postcard going to Belarus
An official Postcrossing postcard going to Russia
A postcard for my friend C.
A postcard for my friend Y. who is also ill for a while now. The flu is really
long here in the Netherlands this year. :(
An old card of Rotterdam for an uncle of my husband
A card of Holland for the aunt of my husband, who I swap cards with
Going to a fellow postcrosser who had send me a Postcrossingmeeting-card. But since
I'm long not ready to organize a Postcrossingmeeting I send her a normal one instead first.
A (obviously) birthdaycard for my postcardpenpal B. in Germany
So it's a lot of mail going out of me tomorrow. Hope it will all be delivered soon! :)

3 comments: